Welcome to Ashland Art Works!
5 galleries and sculpture garden
Summer Hours (April – December)
Wednesday & Sunday: 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Thursday, Friday, & Saturday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Closed Monday and Tuesday
Winter Hours (January – March)
February 1 – March 30, our hours are:
Thursday, Friday, & Saturday 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Closed Sunday – Wednesday
Holiday closures: We will be closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
AAW is home to these outstanding local artists:
- Elin Babcock’s assemblage, jewelry, & paintings
- Marydee Bombick’s functional and garden pottery
- Elizabeth Ellingson’s earthy, hand-fabricated sterling silver jewelry
- Tamara Enz’s photos of wild places and intimate natural patterns
- Suzanne Etienne’s joyful paintings
- Michael Gibson’s painting in post-impressionists’ style
- Cheryl Kempner’s jewelry, garden art & Crazy Clay Birds
- Claudia Law’s textile creations
- Bonnie Morgan’s decorative and functional pottery
- George Popa’s dimensional wire sculptures
- Lorene Senesac’s raku sculpture & wall reliefs
- Connie Simonsen’s handpainted silk scarves
- Angelique Stewart’s functional and stylish weavings
- John Weston’s fine woodwork & cutting boards
Textiles and Paintings: April at Ashland Art Works
In April, we’re featuring our Associate Artist members in the main gallery. We’ll have weavings and textile pieces by Angelique Stewart, acrylic paintings by Suzanne Etienne, and hand-dyed scarves by Connie Simonsen. Our member artists will also have lots of new work to show in our other galleries, including outdoor metal pieces that are perfect for your Spring garden, along with new paintings, ceramics, photography, woodworking, and jewelry.
Come out and meet the artists at First Fridays! Rodeo Flyer will be playing some great music, and we’ll also have some light refreshments.
Artist Reception – First Friday
April 6, 2018
5:00 pm to 8:00 pm