Welcome to Ashland Art Works!
5 galleries and sculpture garden
Winter Hours (January – March)
February 1 – March 30, our hours are:
Thursday, Friday, & Saturday 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Closed Sunday – Wednesday
Summer Hours (April – December)
Wednesday & Sunday: 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Thursday, Friday, & Saturday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Closed Monday and Tuesday
Holiday closures: We will be closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
AAW is home to these outstanding local artists:
- Elin Babcock’s assemblage, jewelry, & paintings
- Marydee Bombick’s functional and garden pottery
- Elizabeth Ellingson’s earthy, hand-fabricated sterling silver jewelry
- Tamara Enz’s photos of wild places and intimate natural patterns
- Suzanne Etienne’s joyful paintings
- Michael Gibson’s painting in post-impressionists’ style
- Cheryl Kempner’s jewelry, garden art & Crazy Clay Birds
- Claudia Law’s textile creations
- Bonnie Morgan’s decorative and functional pottery
- George Popa’s dimensional wire sculptures
- Lorene Senesac’s raku sculpture & wall reliefs
- Connie Simonsen’s handpainted silk scarves
- Angelique Stewart’s functional and stylish weavings
- John Weston’s fine woodwork & cutting boards
Springtime at Ashland Art Works
Spring is almost here! We’ll be celebrating with new pieces by our member artists. We also will be featuring the work of some wonderful young artists from Ashland High School, who will be showing paintings, small tables, benches, and lathe work: Gemti Loewenstein, Enya Cochran, Harrison Romney, Kai Cheval, Vincent Forster, Joah Margulis, Olivia Mellon, Dane Reynolds, Riley Gaston, Maddi Shumway, and Nolan Rinefort.
Come out and meet the artists at First Fridays!
Artist Reception – First Friday
March 2, 2018
5:00 pm to 8:00 pm