Welcome to Ashland Art Works!
5 galleries and sculpture garden
Wednesday & Sunday: 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Thursday, Friday, & Saturday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Closed Monday and Tuesday
Holiday closures: We will be closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
AAW is home to these outstanding local artists:
- Elin Babcock’s assemblage, jewelry, & paintings
- Marydee Bombick’s functional and garden pottery
- Elizabeth Ellingson’s earthy, hand-fabricated sterling silver jewelry
- Tamara Enz’s photos of wild places and intimate natural patterns
- Suzanne Etienne’s joyful paintings
- Michael Gibson’s painting in post-impressionists’ style
- Cheryl Kempner’s jewelry, garden art & Crazy Clay Birds
- Claudia Law’s textile creations
- Bonnie Morgan’s decorative and functional pottery
- George Popa’s dimensional wire sculptures
- Lorene Senesac’s raku sculpture & wall reliefs
- Connie Simonsen’s handpainted silk scarves
- Angelique Stewart’s functional and stylish weavings
- John Weston’s fine woodwork & cutting boards
Winter Wonders: Holiday Gift Show at Ashland Art Works
November 1 – December 31
Artist reception during First Friday Art Walk,
November 3, 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Give this holiday season a more meaningful touch with gifts created by local artists. The artists at Ashland Art Works have been busy designing unique holiday creations sure to delight your friends, family, and – of course – yourself!
Drop by on First Friday to wander our sculpture garden under starlit skies, meet the artists, and visit our five beautiful galleries, where you’ll find new works from all of our artists.
We’re open extended hours for First Fridays, so come by and see what’s new!