Welcome to Ashland Art Works!
5 galleries and sculpture garden
Summer Hours (April – December)
Wednesday & Sunday: 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Thursday, Friday, & Saturday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Closed Monday and Tuesday
Winter Hours (January – March)
February 1 – March 30, our hours are:
Thursday, Friday, & Saturday 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Closed Sunday – Wednesday
Holiday closures: We will be closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
AAW is home to these outstanding local artists:
- Elin Babcock’s assemblage, jewelry, & paintings
- Marydee Bombick’s functional and garden pottery
- Elizabeth Ellingson’s earthy, hand-fabricated sterling silver jewelry
- Tamara Enz’s photos of wild places and intimate natural patterns
- Suzanne Etienne’s joyful paintings
- Michael Gibson’s painting in post-impressionists’ style
- Cheryl Kempner’s jewelry, garden art & Crazy Clay Birds
- Claudia Law’s textile creations
- Bonnie Morgan’s decorative and functional pottery
- George Popa’s dimensional wire sculptures
- Lorene Senesac’s raku sculpture & wall reliefs
- Connie Simonsen’s handpainted silk scarves
- Angelique Stewart’s functional and stylish weavings
- John Weston’s fine woodwork & cutting boards
Unique Sterling Silver Jewelry
Visit us this month for a new show featuring Liz Ellingson’s original and unique hand-fabricated sterling silver jewelry. You can also meet the artist at the First Friday Art Walk on June 1.
Liz’s designs are focused around her own custom-cut stones. She takes interesting rough material and creates unique cabochons. She hand fabricates all of her jewelry in sterling silver using traditional silver-smithing techniques. The jewelry Liz creates is one of a kind with an earthy, enduring quality.
Artist Reception – First Friday
June 1, 2018
5:00 pm to 8:00 pm