Welcome to Ashland Art Works!
5 galleries and sculpture garden
Winter Hours (January – March)
We will be closed Sunday, January 7 – Wednesday, January 31.
February 1 – March 30, our hours are:
Thursday, Friday, & Saturday 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Closed Sunday – Wednesday
Summer Hours (April – December)
Wednesday & Sunday: 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Thursday, Friday, & Saturday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Closed Monday and Tuesday
Holiday closures: We will be closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
AAW is home to these outstanding local artists:
- Elin Babcock’s assemblage, jewelry, & paintings
- Marydee Bombick’s functional and garden pottery
- Elizabeth Ellingson’s earthy, hand-fabricated sterling silver jewelry
- Tamara Enz’s photos of wild places and intimate natural patterns
- Suzanne Etienne’s joyful paintings
- Michael Gibson’s painting in post-impressionists’ style
- Cheryl Kempner’s jewelry, garden art & Crazy Clay Birds
- Claudia Law’s textile creations
- Bonnie Morgan’s decorative and functional pottery
- George Popa’s dimensional wire sculptures
- Lorene Senesac’s raku sculpture & wall reliefs
- Connie Simonsen’s handpainted silk scarves
- Angelique Stewart’s functional and stylish weavings
- John Weston’s fine woodwork & cutting boards
Happy New Year!
Come visit us and celebrate the start of a new year at First Fridays!
Artist Reception – First Friday
January 5, 2018
5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
We had a wonderful 2017 thanks to all of our visitors and member artists, and we hope that 2018 will be even better.
We are taking our annual break after First Friday, so we will be closed from January 7–31. We re-open March 1 with brand new work from our members, so stop by in spring!